Not open for further replies.

wassefwolf

1. Age (IRL): 23
2. First name (IRL): Wassef
3. Time zone (IRL): UTC+1
4. Discord username: wassefwolf
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 5h and some time can more

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: i want to be cypress tester bec i see how the team work on the server and the hard work they do it and because of m'y experience of 2years+ of playing in server Rage Mp and administration and i see much glitches and problems that they found it and because i love games so i like that to Take a chance to test a server and to have New experience .

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: i dont have but i have experience in administration in Grand Role Play and 2years+ of playing in server Rage Mp.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: i try when my friends trying to lunching game so i help to found the problems that happend when we playing

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: no

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: no but i have in design Photoshop or Illustrator

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: yes of course

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): yes

How long have you played video games: 7 years

What games do you play the most: call of duty black ops / gta 5 / need for speed heat

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Competitive Casual and Social

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: To be attentive to the smallest details and teamwork

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: for now NO

Optional - Computer specs: i5-10 2.90 GHz 16Go Gtx 1650
I hope this is good Larry Hulk

Rejected
Unfortunately you have already applied for this round of tester applications, Please reapply next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back