Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibti Loco

1. Age (IRL): 23
2. First name (IRL): Ibtihaj
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT+5
4. Discord username: ibti2119
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 2-4 Hours.
Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
I love playing games and want my & other people playing online games experience to be bug free as its something that can cause many people to lose interest in games. I have played in several RP servers in last 2 years I believe enough knowledge of RP servers that I can help in reporting bugs, issues, or give out my suggestions to make the RP life of Cypress better for more people to enjoy.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: Tbh I don't have any experience in testing games.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: I have reported one or two bugs I found in GRP and in one more server in FiveM but other than that I don't have much experience.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: GRP, I believe it was Nodus Rp in FiveM.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No experience in game dev but I have basic knowledge of coding in C++, Java and intermediate in python.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes

How long have you played video games: I started playing video games when I was 6 or 7.

What games do you play the most: I have played many games and some games many times throughout my life. To play the most I would say Skyrim, GTA V, RDR 2, AC Games, Valorant.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Casual and Competitive.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: I would say to think out of the box to do stuff to see what would happen if you don't follow the instructions set by the game to see how the game will go if you do that.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: So far No.

Optional - Computer specs:

Ryzen 5 5600
AMD RX 5600XT 6GB
16GB Ram

Rejected
Unfortunately, we are not looking for testers with your specifications at this time.
Please consider applying again in the next round of applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back