Aurora

1. Age (IRL): 24
2. First name (IRL): Aurora
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +0
4. Discord username: princessbronya
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 4-6 hrs

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
My friend told me about this server and I love the idea of a server that is like other servers I have played, but with better management, In addition I love the idea of being apart of a project and helping it in its development and helping its community grow.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I am a Private playtester for Sea Of Thieves. (I get to playtest stuff even before the public playtest branch does), I always test Dead By Daylight's Public Test Build for new updates, I have also helped playtest a FiveM server and a Minecraft server in the past.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: Tons, As said above I am a private playtester for Sea Of Thieves so I have a direct pipeline to the devs in hat game so whenever a bug is found I contact them personally about it.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: As stated above, Sea Of Thieves, and Dead By Daylight, Also I have tested on Rust too.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: Yes, I'd rather not disclose.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes. That is perfectly fine.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes. That is perfectly fine.

How long have you played video games: My earliest memory was playing a Mickey Mouse game on my gamecube when I was like 2... So at least 22 years.

What games do you play the most: At the moment Dead By Daylight, Sea Of Thieves, Warframe, GTA RP, Fortnite, The Finals, and Honkai Star Rail.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Mixed bag of everything, I like competitive games, I like farming, I like a good grind, I like collecting, I like just exploring.. I like everything.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Someone who is able to spend a good amount of time actively trying to break the game and find exploits and issues and bugs within the game, and then is willing to help deliver these issues to the developer so they can be solved, In addition being able to know what issues are serious and what are not so they can tell the dev how urgent it is.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No.

Optional - Computer specs:

Intel - i5-10500k
MSI GTX 2060 Super 6GB
Corsiar Vengeance RAM 32 GB
MSI CARBON WIFI Motherboard
Western Digital Blue 4 TB SSD (Boot and installation drive)

Last edited:
Please contact me on discord to discuss your application further.

Rejected.
Unfortunately, we are not looking for testers with your specifications at this time.
Please consider applying again in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back