Uchiha Natsu

Tester
1. Age (IRL): 21
2. First name (IRL): Rizve
3. Time zone (IRL): Bangladesh GMT+6
4. Discord username: uchihanatsu
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 3-4 hours

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I basically want to test things and i love doing spy thing a lot like finding hidden thing and i think that skill will come in handy as a tester and as a student of CSE i always test and try to find the error in codes so i think i can do preety well in this also.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: As a student of CSE i always test and try to find the error in codes so i think i can do preety well in this also

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: i always find bugs and report it to the developers as django devoloper.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: no not in any game yet.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: yes i know C, C++, Python and for backend django

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes ofcourse

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes

How long have you played video games: for approximately 13 years

What games do you play the most: GTA V, Dota 2.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Competitive, Social,Achievement Hunter

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: the one who doesn't miss the littlest thing.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: no

Optional - Computer specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400
16 ram
1tb and 256gb ssd for C drive
nvidia 1650ti Gpu

Approved
Interview date is
Saturday 5/11 at 10:00 AM PST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Approved!
Congrats on passing the interview!