Status
Not open for further replies.

Ow3nX

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 20
2. First name (IRL): Owen
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT + 1 (Or UTC + 1)
4. Discord username: riftyz1
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: However much time is needed (But to be more realistic I'm happy to spent 2 hours a day and if more is needed that's fine)

Extra Notes: I know most likely my application will be denied due to a previous conflict with the server that's fine however I want to remind you guys why you opened the server to give those a chance who have been punished from other servers, Also if you feel there's a lack of detail in my application that's fine I'm more of a verbal person just much easier to answer your questions then write down what you want to hear.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: It's going to sound stupid but it's simple I just want to help the progression of the server I have the experience from probably over 100+ different servers not just RP but also Cnr, PvP, Koth, freeroam and other gamemodes I've been around fivem since 2019 and Rage since 2022 I've seen my fair share and as you will see I've had my fair share of testing + administration roles I know what to look for I already offered my advice before in Cypress whether or not it was looked at I'm not sure I also forwarded your COA (Luke) some ideas which I think he forwarded, I have what you need in addition I feel testing at cypress just gives me something else to do gaming right now is boring so I feel like I need a purpose. Finally I want to link back to my initial comments most the people who are coming to cypress have only played a few servers or only just RageMP they are so used to the system I can advise how to make the server unique, how to make it stand out.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
Dead Matter Tester/Backer
PMC Main Bug Finder/Tester
RideOrDie RP Tester
CosmicV - Used to test on the test server before updates (By far one of the biggest fivem PvP servers)
And a few others that don't cross my mind

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: To be honest I do this on practically every server or game I've been on I always find something which shouldn't be in the server/game but is there, something which can be exploited or doesn't make sense, it's easy to find when you know what you look for.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: The game Dead matter which is currently in Early Access/beta I was one of the very first testers/backers however I gave up with their project years ago as they had many issues, Also PMC was a big fivem project I was with helping with testing, admins perms, and giving more advice to the management team before they made the choice to close the project.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: Briefly in C#, C++ and Lua (I wouldn't class these as an advanced level), and quite fluent in HTML, CSS and Javascript

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: I understand, that links back to the NDA.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Signing an NDA won't be a problem it wouldn't be the first time I've signed an NDA so I know why it's there and how it works.

How long have you played video games: Basically all my life really, first started playing black ops 1 with my dad at a young age then after that played COD basically for the next 10 years then stopped for a while we played GTA a tone and R6 then bout 2018 moved to PC.

What games do you play the most: Right now I'd mainly say CS2 and a RageMP server, Kind of stuck in the middle of what to play at the minute :ROFLMAO:

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): To be honest a mixture of everything it depends on the game I'm playing, If I'm in a FPS game then I'm just straight competitive even if I'm playing a casual gamemode whereas I also like to play games where I can just chill with people so all depends on the game.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Someone who is unbiased, Someone who is open to tell you how they feel even if it's brutal towards the server as honesty is the only thing that will grow the project, Someone who can identify not just the pros of the server but also the cons there's always room for improvement and no server/project is ever flawless, Someone who has good communication with the team and who can rely information easily.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: Nope, If accepted ill ask about the process in the interview

Optional - Computer specs:
GPU: RTX 4080 Super (16GB Vram)
CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D
RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600Mhz (16GB X 2)
Storage: 2TB M.2

Cheers for reading have a good day, If I accidentally missed anything please DM me

Rejected.
Stepped down from an early access position, clashing with other staff,
banned from discord multiple times.
Testers and Staff are held to a higher standard of how to act.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back