Efe Bolton

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL):Efe
3. Time zone (IRL): UK · UTC+1
4. Discord username: pedr_oo
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 2-5 hours

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I love testing thigs and i love helping people about like this this because its makes easy the fix.If you ask me why to test it, I will introduce this server to my friends and recommend it to my friends, and I think this server is very good without testing. If there are any game bugs or any bugs, I will let you know and I will do my best on this server.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I don't have any experience

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: When i find the bugs i will report it to the developers so they can fix the bugs.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:no

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: C, C++, Python

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):Yes

How long have you played video games: 6 years

What games do you play the most: GTA,Valorant

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Social,Competitive

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:Openness

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:No

Optional - Computer specs:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti
Intel core i7-10750CPU 2.60Hz
16 ram
144hz

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejected.
Showed 0 effort on the application.

Feel free to redo your application.

Status