3. Time zone (IRL):
-GMT +3
4. Discord username:
- .spy (404304231231651841)
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day:
- 3-4 hours generally

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
- I am hopeful about this project and if possible i wanna help because i know owners, admin team and all squad thats why i am excited from now. I wanna take part in this awesome project in some positions, for now it's testing server but maybe after launch ill try my chance in another positions. I wanna see this project to be successful.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
- I was developer in FiveM thats why i was testing all my scripts and projects to make them perfect.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:
- Since i used to be developer, i know how to handle this situations.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
- Lots of servers in FiveM.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:
- For game development no, but i used to create scripts for FiveM servers in lua, also i know C - C++ - Python.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:
- For sure.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):
- Of course.

How long have you played video games:
- Since 4 years old.

What games do you play the most:
- Competetive games mostly but playing MMORPG games too, i love every kind of roleplay game.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):
- Competitive but when it comes to roleplay social.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:
- Should know how coding works. Because when you know that you can predict where you can encounter the bugs. Also perfectionism.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:
- Not for now, after instructions i might have some questions.

Optional - Computer specs:
RTX 2060
i5 10400F CPU
2x8 GB 3200 mHz RAM
Asus h410m motherboard

PS: I'm not related with any other rp servers for very long time. If there is any confusion or question you can ask me in dm.

Last edited:
Approved
Interview date is
Saturday 5/18 at 12:00 PM PST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Approved!
Congrats on passing the interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back