Not open for further replies.

Valecort

Tester
Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 21
2. First name (IRL): İlker
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +03:00
4. Discord username: valecort
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 4-5 hours for weekdays, 8 hours for weekends.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
I feel passionate about playing in this server because it kinda feels fresh and has way better future than the others in my opinion. I see the admin team, already got excited, with the good developers it can be way too good to just play. I want to be a part of the server however I can. I want to play for a lot of time in the future so i wanted to help the server to get better so I can enjoy even more.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I tested some script based story games individually apart from RP servers but I tested some of my friends' servers in FiveM.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: I used to play for my friends' servers when it was very popular and they were the developers.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: 2-3 servers in FiveM.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: Unfortunately no.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: I sincerely do.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Of course I am.

How long have you played video games: For about 16 years.

What games do you play the most: League, Rimworld, Forza Horizon 5, Hades, HOI4, RDR2

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Casual and Social I can say.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Should know how to test a game without taking it serious while playing because their job is to help the developer and they got to have the experience of gaming before because when you do: You can see when the bugs can happen or not and test it in different ways.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: Not at all.

Optional - Computer specs:
Asus ROG RTX 2060 GPU
Intel Core i7 9700K CPU
16 GB DDR4 2x8 3000 mHz RAM.
MSI Z390A-Pro Motherboard

Approved
Interview date is
Saturday 5/18 at 12:00 PM PST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Approved!
Congrats on passing the interview!

Status