Tester
Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL): Ben
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT+2
4. Discord username: ben_wa132
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 3-4

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: As an avid enjoyer of the rp scene in GTA V this project got me really curious as to what I should expect and I would really like to experience it firsthand while helping the developers find potential bugs in the project while enjoying what the project has to offer because as someone who used to play all kinds of rp servers there are always some aspects/mechanics of it that I find unsatisfactory and I am genuinely excited about Cypress and all it has to offer and contribute to it to help Cypress prosper I am dedicated to making sure that there are minimal bugs and an engaging rp scene and I am excited to learn new techniques to enhance my testing capabilities while getting to know the developer/testing team and getting a glimpse into how the server will be.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: Since my last application I have tested some servers that were unreleased but they were considerably smaller than Cypress Rp and they were mostly on Fivem but I do have a good eye for finding bugs and reporting them so that it can help the project release as smooth as possible.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: For reference I reported a lot of bugs on different rp servers unfortunately the developers did not seem to care which I hope is different on Cypress Rp.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: Fivem as I mentioned previously and Grand Rp

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: Sadly I don't..

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Absolutely since I will agree to sign a NDA and I would not want any legal actions but honestly what would stop me is the sheer respect I have for making a project of this magnitude.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Absolutely.

How long have you played video games: Around 12 years or so.

What games do you play the most: GTA V, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Competitive, Casual, Hardcore and Social it honestly depends on the server/players and my mood but a lot of playstyles fit me.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: I am very patient, understanding and calm when it comes to projects that are unreleased as I do realise that even games that are fully launched contains bugs/errors and I would actively help to rid the project of these certain inconveniences and help the project be as perfect as possible.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: I do not have any.

Optional - Computer specs: -

Approved!
Interview will be on Saturday 6/15 at 12:00PM PST
Please be in the waiting room 5 minutes before the interview time.

Approved!
Congrats on passing the interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back