Tester
Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL): Nabeel
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +5:30
4. Discord username: nabsxn
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 3-4 hrs

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I find the concept of Cypress really nice and i am very interested to explore and contribute by being a tester. I find the concept of being a tester as a big responsibility as testers are required to provide data regarding game feedback and functions of game play to avoid bugs/glitches that could disturb quality experience for players

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I have had one previous experience for game testing which was a sandbox game names "growtopia" currently owned by Ubisoft.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: The current games i play often have areas where there are bugs/glitches that occur daily, my hobby for exploring takes me places where i find bugs and glitches that i then report to server developers.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: Growtopia, sandbox roleplay game owned by Ubisoft

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: no

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): yes

How long have you played video games: since 2010, started with the WII consoles.

What games do you play the most: GTAV(RP servers like Grand RP),RDR2,VALORANT,NBA2K

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Casual and Social. at times competitive

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: A game tester needs patience and dedication. a game tester needs to explore spots where users could potentially exploit and observe on surrounding objects/sceneries in backgrounds that could potentially be a bug or a mistake. observation skills, patience, dedication, and creativity i believe are the qualities needed for a game tester to provide with beneficial data to help improve on the project.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: no, i have answered the unfinished response from previous application

Optional - Computer specs: Nvidia Gforce 3080 Ti, 32 gb ram, 12th gen intel core i9

Approved!
Interview will be on Saturday 6/15 at 12:00PM PST
Please be in the waiting room 5 minutes before the interview time.

Approved!
Congrats on passing the interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back