Buddha Opps

1. Age (IRL): 58
2. First name (IRL): Tom
3. Time zone (IRL): PST
4. Discord username: buddhanugz
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 8-15

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
I’ve been playing GrandRP for over 2 years, and like many, I’ve been looking forward to the release of CypressRP. I feel i have something to offer with my time and experience.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
I was a computer technician for over 15 years, and I understand how to troubleshoot issues. I have never worked with testing a game before, but I do understand what’s required.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:
I have experience writing reports for new and known issues regarding servers and software. This was part of my job as a computer technician.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
I have not done any game testing in the past. I’ve reported bugs to game developers in the past, but it always seems to be ignored and the issues would persist. I feel most game developers do not want bug reports from random players.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:
I have no experience in coding.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:
Yes, I understand

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):
Yes I am willing to sign an NDA.

How long have you played video games:
I have been playing video games since 1979 when I had an Atari Pong console as a kid. Over the years I’ve had several different consoles before I got my first computer back in the early 90s. I’ve been playing video games for about 45 years.

What games do you play the most:
The first-person shooters were my favorite but due to heath issues I can no longer shoot. I tried other games like Minecraft and Kerbal Space command. I like the grind of some games, this is why I was attracted to GTA Online and also GrandRP. There are always plenty of things to do without shooting.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):
I’m a casual player and an explorer. I do like hunting achievements.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:
I think some beneficial qualities would include patience with the game, as some bugs can be rather annoying. some troubleshooting abilities would also be good to assess situations. I imagine having good communications skills would be a must.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:
I don’t currently have any questions about the process

Optional - Computer specs:

Hello @Buddha Opps i appreciate you for wanting to be a tester, but unfortunately we are currently not accepting any applications. Please re-apply in the next round when applications do open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back