Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyliSapien

1 - 37
2 - DJ
3 - EST
4 - psylisapien
5 - 4-8, sometimes even more. I literally play GTA all day most of the time. I just love GTA and I'm looking for a new city to stream in and dedicate my time to. I'm kinda jumping between like 20 cities right now (paying for prio in 3 LOL) trying to find the right one and i'm not succeeding. I think this could be the one :)

Why? I play GTA RP all day every day basically. I am on disability and have no responsibilities so I spend MOST of my time on GTA. I'll be around all the time, and I've never helped develop a city before. I'm very good with building PC's and electronics but I've never learned how to program, so this could be my way to help a city become as great as it possibly can be and help in my own way. Testing for bugs.

I dont have any experience testing games/servers, but I am very knowledgeable with computers and their components and I'm very quick to pick up things about coputers. MAYBE this could spurr me to actually learn to code and help out in the server in that way. Learn to code and this can be my place to flourish.

No I have never tested any servers before. But like I said I learn very quickly, my pc is capable of streaming (I'll be streaming once the city actually opens up) and recording everything so anythign that is done will always have a record. I record everything.

No, I've alays wanted to learn how to code... since I got my first computer in 94 and ripped out the modem a week later to see how it went in (I was 7) LOL So like I said maybe this will be my way to learn how to code. I heard LUA is actually relatively easy to learn. So this could be a great thing for me to dedicate my tiem to. Liek I said I'm disabled so I dont work. I'm always around :)

Yes, absolutely. I would never share anything with anyone that wasn't approved. I'm just excited to possibly be in on the development of a server.

Yes, that's not a problem.

Since NES when I was like 5. I love video games. GTA has been a passion of mine since it came out 20 years ago.

I play a lot of GTA, Cyberpunk, RedM, Fallout, Assasins Creed, Elder Scrolls, Madden, almost anything really :)

I like to have a good time and put out good vibes so I'm always trying to be funny and sometimes I swtich into a gear where I'm competitive. So a mix of those two.

I'm obsessive with things, so things will always be done right. I love playing GTA and the developing side interests me (hopefully I hit it off with someone and maybe they can guide me in the right direction to start tinkering with scripts) immensely. I'm hard working and dedicated and will always try and do the right thing. I believe in putting out good vibes. The more positivity and love there is in this world the better. Anyway, I'm just excited to have the chance to be in the early stages on a server!

Ryzen 7 5900x
32 GB RAM
GTX 1080 (soon to be a 3080)

Hello @PsyliSapien i appreciate you for wanting to be a tester, but unfortunately we are currently not accepting any applications. Please re-apply in the next round when applications do open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back