2. First name (IRL): Kunal chatterjee
3. Time zone (IRL): Gmt +5:30
4. Discord username:kunal#4924
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 9HR
6. In game name? None
7: Your ID ingame?: none

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

Dear [Cypress RP Admin team], .
I trust this message gets you right. I reach out to express my sincere interest in applying for a Admin position in the Cyprus RP community. Being an active participant in this fascinating world of RP, I am excited about the prospect of playing an active role in shaping the community’s future.

My desire to become a manager is driven by several compelling reasons:

1.Passion for Enrishing Experiences: Throughout my time in Cyprus RP I have found great joy in immersing myself in the complex and creative stories that define this world. As an Admin, I want to contribute to the development of unique stories, events and challenges that enhance the overall player experience.

2.Promoting Justice and Inclusion: Justice and equality are central to developing RP communities. I promise to make sure every player has a voice and they always follow the rules. By stepping into a facilitator role, I aim to foster inclusion and respect for all involved.

3.Training newcomers: Welcoming and educating newcomers is essential to keeping any RP universe vibrant. I am interested in providing support and assistance to those new to Cypress RP, helping them to integrate seamlessly into the local community and encourage their development.

4.Collaborative Innovation: The Admin role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with colleagues and create an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. I look forward to working collaboratively with the team to introduce new ideas and innovations.

5.Community Building: Cypress RP holds a special place in my heart, and I am determined to play a role in its growth and development. I feel as a manager I can contribute to a positive and enjoyable environment that encourages long-term relationships between players.

I believe that my dedication to the Cyprus RP and my passion for storytelling and community engagement make me a strong candidate for the position of Admin. I am fully prepared to take on the responsibilities that come with this role and contribute to the continued success of Cypress RP.

Thank you for considering my application. I am available for any interview or discussion that suits you to explain my requirements and aspirations in detail.

Thank you for considering my application. I am available for any interviews or discussions at your convenience to further elaborate on my qualifications and aspirations.

Best regards,
kunal chatterjee

3. What are your strengths?
my strenghts are communication, understanding and cool minded
if any situation happend fast i try to undersand everting then i proseed
also am Quick learner
4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
My one and only weakness is, I Can get stressed at some times. but I'm working on this from becoming a Weakness to a Strength.
5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
yes i understand
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
yes i understand
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
i dont have any issue

Last edited:
Rejected

Unfortunately, we are not looking for admins with your specific qualities at this time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back