Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Age (IRL): 25
2. First name (IRL): Amit
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +3
4. Discord username: Bailey Santiago
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 4-7 hours per day
6. In game name?: Bailey Santiago (will be this name when the project be launched)
7: Your ID ingame?: Don't Have ID Yet (project didnt Launched yet)

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

1. I want to Become a admin because i know alot about rp Life And Spent Enough Time in Other Rp Projects, i would like to be a admin And help people in tickets and i Enjoy making people happy with our great server and i wish to become a admin i can take alot of responsibilities, Within Cypress rp such as be active alot and helping people with anything they may need help with Stuff am always down to help and am very experienced aswell and i know alot of stuff i been in the Other citys for A year and half or so something like that and i know what the rules are MG PG Fail rp fear rp and all the other rules i know the rules. And i also wish to be the best admin there is And i think i can, do this by you guys accepting me and am very Well Known in the Community.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?: I think u Should Consider me for this Position as I am very good with comunicating and very Fun to talk with and i am a chill Person after all :) i do think i could fit to the team
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I am very polite.
- I have good communication skills.
- Fast learner
- Patient
- Mature

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- I Cant stand Disrespectful Players
- Sometimes i argue when its comes to justify myself in converstion
- i most at the times feel that i need attention from friends and team
- when it comes to work/job i do ask higher ups to know why other people doesnt do their job so like (if i see a partner from the team doesnt work or just waste time as admin i do need to know why he does it)

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?: yes but i do think that staff member should have the ability to own a house in city but ofc its your decisitons
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay? Yes i do
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?: only in weekdays i can be active after 15:30-16:30 city time as i am 2 hours ahead of most of the RP Projects i ever played and as i think aswell here.

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Rejected

Unfortunately didn't pass interview, Feel free to reapply when application re-open.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back