Curator of National Guard & SAHP
Server Administrator
Tester
Basic Information:

1. Age: 21
2. First name: Rein
3. Time zone: EDT
4. Discord username: SimplyKamu
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: minimum of 8 hours a day (work days) and on off days more than 8 hours
6. In game name? Rein Deer
7: Your ID ingame?: XXXX

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I would like to help enforce proper RP into the City, I have good knowledge on how Roleplay should be and how RP should be enforced, I would like to bring the RP Aspect of Cypress to its highest point, as well.
I would hold no bias in admin decision just cause someone is my friend or not and I would treat everyone as equals.
I actively look for solutions without going OOC and try to solve the problem at hand without issuing OOC Punishments to better improve RP between State orgs and Gang orgs/Private Orgs.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
I think I should be considered for a administrative position because of my problem solving attitude and my knowledge of Rules and orgs in general, and as above question states I would hold no bias towards my friends.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- Creativity: I think I'm creative enough to take on this position of being an admin
- Focused: if I'm given a certain task I would hyper focus till said task is completed.
- Fast Learner: I would say I'm a fast learner as I can adapt to OOC rules old & new as well I can adapt to IC Laws fairly quickly
- POV: I try to hold a non Bias Point of View and try to understand both side of a story and understand both sides as I see things from a Gang POV as well as a LEO POV or even a civilian .
4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- Hard Headed: if I am set on a certain decision I would say I'm abit hard headed to see it any other way.
- Focused: as this is one of my strength I would also consider it as a weakness as if I'm given multiple tasks at once and if I dont have a way to remember the tasks I would complete one and forget about the others.
- Argumentative: I can get a little argumentative with things that should be done and why they should be done that way, as I look at things from a player side and if a player would like the idea.
5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
- Yes
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
- Yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Yes there is, mainly IRL Work as I work 4 days a week with 3 days off (Subject to change as I may be moving to 5 days a week with 2 days off)

Reviewed

Keep an eye on this forum for your interview time. Will be posted tomorrow.​

Reviewed

Interview will be at 1pm EST Friday 18th August.
Please be in waiting room 15 Minutes before start.

Rejected

Unfortunately couldnโ€™t attend the interview ( Feel free to apply again next time )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back