Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Age (IRL): 22
2. First name (IRL): joseph
3. Time zone (IRL): UTC +1
4. Discord username: JOSEPH WAVERLLY
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 7-10h per day
6. In game name?: JOSEPH WAVERLLY (will be this name when the game lunched )
7: Your ID ingame?: Don't Have ID Yet (project didnt Launched yet)

Additional information:
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I went through many situations in which I see myself as having to take many and firm decisions. It taught me to be confident in every step I take. It also gave me the idea that I should search hard and listen to all points of view to take the good step. I hope to invest these ideas in providing the best environment for the players. here
Far from my good knowledge about the real life game system through Second Cities.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position? :
My ambition is to provide the best and my enthusiasm is enough to tell how much I am ready to sacrifice as much as possible, and my knowledge about this thing is sufficient, especially since I have caught high places in other servers

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-overthinking
-Cold nerves

4. What are your strengths?
-calm
-I accept any opinions
-Strict in my decisions

- Polite and good communication with others
- I am fluent in three languages, English, Arabic and French

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?: yes i do i understand that a ooc player should not have any relation whit ic things

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?: yws i said admins have the job to protect and focusing to provide the best experience for ic player
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?: at the moment im trying to travel to a nother city to get the best playing experience so i wont be able to play for maybe month but i dont see its a big deal because the server not yet started and ill move my setup soon as possible

I hope you saw something that interests you, all the best and respect to the administration staff and those in charge of the server

Rejected

Did not follow instructions on Question 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back