2. First name (IRL):Tyler
3. Time zone (IRL):GMT +1
4. Discord username: tylerhoblos
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day:9/12
6. In game name? It will be Tyler Turner
7: Your ID ingame?: not yet

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator? :

I am applying for admin in this perfect project called Cypress Roleplay , ever since I was told there was a project being made with the project head Opie , Hector and Fredrick I was determined to help out as much I could , i tried for the PR and didn’t make it but now I can try do what I said would do for these gentleman , I have being playing roleplay since July 2022 and I have gained alot of experience in all projects I have been in and followed the rules , I have big potential in this project I love everything about it , I will be willing to do what ever in my power to help and make things happier to all the players that enjoy this wonderful project MY GOAL : If I do get this role in this project I would stop cheating , rule breakers hackers , and make this project clean and happy for everyone to come on everyday and have the most fun of there life

2. Why should we consider you for a
administrative position?:

I think I would be good for this administration position for I am a very happy humble person I very kind I just want everyone to have fun and play a game they say is fun , I am very knowledgeable person I listen very carefully and make sure what I do it’s done a 100% , I would always be in city to stop rule breakers and keep the project fun

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

: Knowledgeable
: Creative
: Happy person
: I am very strong listener
: Always trying something new when I still don’t know how to do it

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

: When I get ignored
: I can get angry sometimes
: To lose my friends

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?

I will do what ever it takes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

If that’s what I have to do I would do it no problem

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

No

P.S I know I may be young for this position but I just want to say it’s no problem I understand but i not mature at all and willing to do what ever I have to do to be a admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back