1. 28
2. Sultan
3. GMT+5
4. maxbolo
5. 4-6 Hours
6. Max Bolo ( it will be)
7. xxxx

Additional Information:
1. Why do you want to be an administrator?

Ans: I want to become Admin to Help the other people who are new to RP life i already have alot of Experience of RP so now i wanted to help other people as admin and it will give me a chance to Help this city aswell. I also had done rp as the Leader in other cities which give me more experience. and i want to make sure people follow rules and stop people who are breaking rules.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?
Ans: I should be considered for administrative position as i got alot of experience and knowledge about the RP stuff and Rules and i love to Solve the Doubts of the People who are new and old and i will never do Favoritism.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Ans: - I can stay Calm in every Kind of Situation.
- i am a Fast Lerner so i can Learn everything very fast
- i am a Hardworker for me always Work is first and than other things.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Ans: - Over -Thinking: Sometime i do Overthinking on every single Thing
- Sometime I get Angry More than it is Needed
- I start Trusting on People very Fast.

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Ans: Yes, i am understand.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Ans: Yes, i understand

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Ans: No, i am totally Free

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Rejected

Unfortunately, we have chosen to interview stronger candidates due to limited positions available. Please feel free to reapply in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back