1. Age (IRL): 19
2. First name (IRL): Hassan
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT+1
4. Discord username: x11v
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 4-8 hours
6. In game name? Steve Willock
7: Your ID ingame?: ?

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I'm a experienced member within the rp community my experience dating back to 2019 and I think my knowledge and experience can ultimately be used to enhance rp and make this server strive for greatness, forming bonds with one another while treating everyone as equals to ensure rules are being strictly followed. I want to create a positive environment within cypress RP and prioritize high standard roleplay at all times while giving everyone a fair chance to express themselves as well as ensuring everyone see's Cypress RP as a safe space.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
As I stated before I think my experience is very valuable and knowing how to deal with tough situations and calm both sides down, I have experience as a admin and ic player giving me a insight on how ic characters may react with certain situations and allowing me to connect with them. I Have experience with both gangs and legal organizations so can deal with both without any issue as well as I have key communication with everyone no matter who they are making situations easier to handle for me.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Communication - I think this should be a vital strength in everyone allowing effective communication on both sides to clear a situation with a open mind to avoid any mistakes/bias.
Adaptability - I can adapt to any situation under any circumstance in most situations as well as I have a constant willingness to learn.
Teamwork - I work great in team's being able to produce vital communication within one another as well as helping other in situations as quick as possible.
Creativity - I am able to come up with innovative ideas and approaches to clear a situation and help people.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Perfectionism - I try to do everything at high standard with can ultimately be time consuming which is something I am working on to improve.
Saying No - This could be considered a strength but I consider it a weakness due to the fact I am overcommitting myself and have a soft spot which can be overwhelming.
Impatient - I sometimes can let my emotions slip and become impatient for instance if someone is not listening to me or acting in a disrespectful way but I always try to act in a professional manner.

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Yes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Reviewed

Keep an eye on this forum for your interview time. Will be posted tomorrow.​

Reviewed

Interview will be at 1pm EST Friday 18th August.
Please be in waiting room 15 Minutes before start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back