2. First name (IRL): Corné
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +2
4. Discord username: 6vanilla9
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 6 - 8 hours
6. In game name? Vanilla Mareli
7: Your ID ingame?: Don't have one yet

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
-If been in the role play section of gaming for over a year now and have decided to move to something different. If been looking forward to this new project since Fred and the bunch decided to make it and i believe this will be the best Rp server out there. I'd like to be an admin to help others enjoy rp and to punish those who wants to ruin the fun of others i believe i could be a real asset to the Cypress team.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
-I am quick to learn, and patient. I can follow instructions with due diligence.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I am patient and can stay calm in a situation.
- I am a quick learner.
- I don't beat around the bush. I cut straight to the point.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- English is my main language so if i need to help in an rp situation where another language is being used im basically useless...
- i am quick to anger if i am being lied to and quick to assumption.
- I could somethimes be judgemental and do the wrong thing.

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
-Yes.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
-Yes, i will be completely OOC and not partake in Rp.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
-Nothing.

Last edited:
On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Rejected

Unfortunately, we have chosen to interview stronger candidates due to limited positions available. Please feel free to reapply in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back