2. First name (IRL): Ferass
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT+1
4. Discord username: Toxiquo#0007
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 6h
6. In game name? : Ferass Vilgeroarson
7: Your ID ingame?: ....

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
Actually i have good experience in other Project's and i spend a lot of time in RP on general so i think i will be a Good Admin in ur Project with my experience.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
-Fast Learner
-Calm
-professional

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- Creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.
- Can be Angry More then Needed.
- sensitive

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Yes.
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes.
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No i am Free At The moment.

Last edited:
On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Rejected

Unfortunately, we have chosen to interview stronger candidates due to limited positions available. Please feel free to reapply in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back