2. First name (IRL): Michael
3. Time zone (IRL): BST/GMT
4. Discord username: thefibdirector
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 5+
6. In game name? John Pizdorez
7: Your ID ingame?: 0000

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I did all RP that could be done. From low ranks in state orgs to high command, I was the leader of FIB for 2 terms and completed the 100% raid season, I was attorney general and deputy of NG. I was underdeputy in gangs and participated in unofficial family activities. I know all the rules, and I am one of the most experienced players in the state sphere in en3.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
Like I said, I had all kinds of experiences as RP player. In my time doing RP I was always known as someone who knows all the rules as well as IC laws. I took part in changing the IC legislation, and I am one of the most experienced state-side players. If I would curate an org, I would make sure to give my advice and share my experience with the leader and the deputies to ensure the best quality of RP and org handling for the players choosing to be a part of that org and for the org to achieve the best results.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Knowledge and experience
Able to handle situations and make people listen
Can contribute to improving RP in the orgs I would be curating, and on the server overall.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Short-fused
Procrastinative
Judgemental over myself, will hold off from doing something unless I am 100% sure I know what I'm doing

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Yes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Reviewed

Keep an eye on this forum for your interview time. Will be posted tomorrow.​

Reviewed

Interview will be at 1pm EST Friday 18th August.
Please be in waiting room 15 Minutes before start.

Rejected

Unfortunately didn't come to interview, feel free to reapply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back