2. First name (IRL):Gavin
3. Time zone (IRL):NA EST
4. Discord username:KingGazza#0001
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 4 to 5 hrs
6. In game name? Gary Winthorpe
7: Your ID ingame?: ....

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
. I enjoy supporting and helping people that are stressed and cant figure out something because there's always bumps down the road that I can provide and help because we were once those people and giving the help back is all i care and love to do.
.I want to run rp smooth with proper roleplay and discipline when needed when there are rules broken and punishments that are required to keep the server fun for the people that want to have a good time.
.I want to express people with rp including new comers that have never had the taste of what a rp is like and drive them through the wonders and fun of what the best rp can do for them which is cypress rp.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
I have a lot of experiences with other projects including being admin in a 2 of the but still spend time and, I always have a dedication with rp.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
.Professional
.Creative
.sociable
4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
.being nervous
.breaking myself down when i mess the littlest thing up
.over stressing myself
5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Yes
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
I do not

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Rejected

Unfortunately, we have chosen to interview stronger candidates due to limited positions available. Please feel free to reapply in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back