First name (IRL): joseeph
Time zone (IRL): PDT
Discord username: ._.dot.dot..dot
Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 5 hours
In game name? Jose Fusion
7: Your ID ingame?: XXX

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I want to become an admin of this roleplay project due to my substantial experience in other similar projects. My history encompasses a range of positions that underscore my expertise. Recommended by my friends, I've came to this server, believing that my capabilities align well with the responsibilities of an admin role.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

I should be considered for this position as an administrator due to my knowledge of the rules. I've been a part of the roleplaying community for a very long time, and I think it's time I used my experience to advance to the position of admin. I'd really like to be the state curator, especially since I have a lot of desire to make the government a better organization.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

Fast Learner
Alot of free time
Calm in intense situations
Extensive State Section Experience

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

Sometimes get nervous
Often misunderstand stuff but I learn from my mistakes
I sleep half the day so that shoots my activity down. (still have alot of activity during the day in game and in discord)

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator? Yes
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay? Yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin? No

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!​

Rejected

Unfortunately, we have chosen to interview stronger candidates due to limited positions available. Please feel free to reapply in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back