2. First name (IRL): Mohammed Yasser
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +3
4. Discord username: Mohamed Titan#0394
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 3-5 weekdays / 6-10 weekends
6. In game name? Mohammed Venom
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
. I have Experience in Roleplay and i know every thing about it and i want to help the Citizens and I want to help people and make sure they follow server rules.
. I've been playing other RP game projects for a year and months now. I've been in a lot of RP situations so I have a good experience. I joined almost all legal and illegal organizations and also I was highly ranked

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
Because : I have Experience and i have been 1.5 years of roleplay experience and i have good knowledge about RP . I'm Good Communication and Modest and I'm active and I will be of great help to Admins Team.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- Fast learner ( Anything I learn from the first time I memorize it and quickly understand it )

- Friendly ( I'm Friendly with respectful people )

- Respectful ( I'm very respectful with anyone who respects me )

- Good communication ( I've knowledge and i speak clearly and fluent in English and have good communication skills )

- Take responsibility ( Where I acknowledge the positive and negative consequences of my choices instead of lying )

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- Getting angry quickly ( When I see injustice I'm not silent about it and I'm not silent about achieving justice )

- Impatience ( in some situations when someone provokes me but I will be patient until I issue a punishment )

- I trust people quickly ( This sometimes turns against me )

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Yes i do.
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes i do.
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Only when exams because I'm still a student and I'll inform you first

On Consideration

Thank you for your interest in joining the Cypress Administration Team. We will reach out to you in the coming days once we have made a decision on admin applications. Best of luck on your application!

Reviewed

Interview will be at 1pm EST Friday 18th August.
Please be in waiting room 15 Minutes before start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back