5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day :
3 to 4 Hours per day

6. In game name :
It is going to be Chandra Sekhar

7: Your ID ingame :
Do Not have a ID yet

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

- There are various Roleplaying servers in various platforms In which I have gained experience as a Citizen. Cypress Roleplay give me an opportunity to full fill my wish of being an admin through which I can help the community by sharing my Experience and getting the best outcome in all the situations and I am excited to work the team of Cypress Roleplay.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

- I have been playing in Multiple different Roleplay Servers since January of 2023 and I have been in multiple Situations where I had make decisions and this thought me a unique Experience with which I can handle any Situation, In this journey of mine I have been in Multiple servers and Learnt all the different rules for Roleplaying and I think these make me one of the better candidates for Administrative position in Cypress Roleplay.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

Team Player - I will be able to get along with any one with out any Issues, If there are any Issues I would be the first person to resolve it.
Communication - One of my biggest strengths is Communication, I can speak various languages (English, Telugu, Hindi) fluently, I am a good listener which helps me analyse any kind of situation and communicate well.
Quick Learner - I am a quick learner, I can learn any OOC or IC rules very quickly and this helps me to understand any situation fairly quickly and have an Unbiased Opinion.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

Impatient - I would say I am a little impatient and I am working on it and trying to be my best self and to be patient in situations so I won't be quick to Judgement.
Argumentative - If I set my mind to something and make a decision which I believe is Right, I will go to long length's to make them see why this is the best outcome or decision made.
- I can not stand any Toxicity and any Disrespect towards anyone, I am a very easy going person but If someone is toxic or Disrespectful I will go long ways to make sure that they get punished.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

- Yes , I will not be owning any business.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

- None, But I cannot speak for future in which anything may come up.

Last edited:
Reviewed

Interview will be at 1pm EST Friday 18th August.
Please be in waiting room 15 Minutes before start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back