1. Age (IRL):26
2. First name (IRL):kunal chatterjee
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +5:30
4. Discord username: kunal#4924
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day:9 hr
6. In game name? NONE
7: Your ID ingame?: NONE
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I started my RP experience with Grand RP. It's been more than 10-12 months playing on this server. Being for a long time in the city, I love helping people, creating events with the help of admins for fun, discussing and helping friends in RP situations, bringing my friends to the city, encouraging them to play on the server, helping new people in the city by teaching them basic rules and how they can earn in the city made my mind into thought to become an admin so that I can help people in a wonderful project Grand Roleplay and
2.I make sure that they have the best roleplaying experience by supervising their roleplay journey so that if someone break's any rule then we make sure that they get punishment so that innocent player's who want to have the best roleplay experience get that top quality experience.

3. What are your strengths?
-> My strengths are:-
> Time management
> Hard work
> Being patient
> Calm and a positive attitude.
> I know mostly all the of the Grand RP rules
> I don't take sides in any kind of situation
> I do what's right according to the rules.
> I take very vise decisions and whatever decisions I take I try to solve them very quickly if possible.

4. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> To help everyone in situations that's my weakness and my strength at the same time because I want to help everyone in any situation regarding a simple help request or an RP situation.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
-> Indeed I know the rule and I'm ready for it.

6. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
->No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back